Accessing Higher Ground (AHG) 2014 Conference
Legal Expert and Former Attorney for the Office of Civil Rights Paul Grossman will Deliver Keynote Talk at AHEAD’s Accessing Higher Ground Conference – November 17-21, 2014
Paul Grossman, along with over 50 other experts on accessibility and curriculum access in higher education will speak at this year’s Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web & Technology Conference, in Westminster, CO.
Mr. Grossman, Esq., Chief Regional Attorney, retired, US Dept. of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), will speak on Is the Tail about to Wag the Dog?.
(titles link to session description)
- Creating More Accessible Documents Using Word 2013, Karen McCall, Head of Quality Control and Training, Accessibil-IT
- Accessible Instructional Materials Program Design and Management, Ron Stewart, Alt Format Solutions, Teresa Haven, Northern Arizona University
- 360 Degrees: Approaching Accessibility in Math from All Sides, Wink Harner, Southern Oregon University, Marshall Sunnes, Stanford, Wendy Holden, Central Washington University, Greg Kraus, North Carolina State University, Todd Schwanke, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Post Production Captioning: Choosing the Right Software for your Institution, Cindy Camp, Pepnet. Beth Case, University of Louisville
- Implementing Universal Design Principles and Accessibility to Online Courses at a Large University, Nancy Swenson, UCF
- When the Federal Government Comes Knocking on Your Virtual Door—What to Expect in an ADA or 504 Technology Review, Mary Lou Mobley, U.S. Dept. of Education
- Able Player: A Fully Accessible Media Player, Terrill Thompson, University of Washington
- PDF in the Classroom: The Future of Digital Textbooks, Karen McCall, Accessibil-IT
View complete agenda