Accessing Higher Ground (AHG) 2012 Conference
Accessing Higher Ground (AHG) focuses on the implementation and benefits of Accessible Media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology in the university, business and public setting.
This year AHG offers its most extensive program to date. Derek Featherstone of Simply Accessible will headline over 70 sessions on media and curriculum accessibility
Early Registration Discount ends September 15, 2012
Nov. 12 - Nov. 16, 2012
Session topics include:
(titles link to session description)
- An ATHEN Workshop on Implementing Accessibility on Campus - A-Z, Ron Stewart, Terry Thompson ...
- Real World Accessibility for HTML5, CSS3 and ARIA, Derek Featherstone, Simply Accessible
- Testing Mobile Applications and Websites for Accessibility, Kathy Wahlbin, Interactive Accessibility
- Working with Accessible PDF Documents, Karen McCall, Karlen Communications
- iBook, eBook, and eReader App Accessibility on the iPad and iPhone , Susanne Mistric, Wake Technical
- Options for Accessible Distance Education for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students, Michelle Swaney & Cindy Camp, pepnet 2
- Congratulations-you're in charge of Alt Format. Now what?, Julie Balassa, Valencia College
- Building an Accessibility Initiative: A Case Study from The University of Oklahoma, Rob Carr, Digital Accessibility Center
View complete agenda